- Fundraiser Program
- Download Agreement
- Choose a title to sell
- Place master orders online
Book fundraisers will earn big dollars for your organization
Africana Homestead Legacy Publishers Inc. has books that are perfect fundraisers for schools, and social, community, cultural, fraternal, alumni, and service groups. Books are affordable, attractive and can be sold at a substantial profit.
We will provide you with everything you need for your program
1. A fundraising agreement with great profit rates—if you sell more copies, you make a higher profit
2. Promotional materials (flyers/order forms) for your organization
3. Sample books for display
Follow these simple steps to success
1. Set the dates for your fundraising campaign. Allow from 3 to 8 weeks.
2. Distribute the fundraiser flyer/order form to potential customers.
3. Collect all orders and payments.
4. Deduct your profit and mail one master order with one check for the total amount due. To place master orders online, request a group account.
5. Books are shipped directly to your organization in 2-3 weeks. If you sell a forthcoming book, the order will ship 2-3 weeks after the publication date.
6. Distribute books to each customer.7. We will accept returns of undamaged, saleable books.
View this completed sample agreement (PDF).
Return your signed agreement to this address:
Africana Homestead Legacy Publishers Inc.
811 Church Road, Suite 105
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Phone: 856-773-0694 ext. 206
While we recommend lower cost titles for fundraiser programs (see table), you are welcome to sell any of our books. Check each imprint on the home page. Also check back for additional titles in the spring and fall.
|Titles for adults||Genre||Author||Binding/ Retail price|
|African American Freedom Journey in New York and Related Sites, 1823-1870: Freedom Knows No Color||History and genealogy||Harry Bradshaw Matthews||Paperback/ $32|
|The Beggars' Pursuit||Literary fiction, political thriller||Christian Filostrat||Paperback/ $20|
|The Epitome of Fatherhood: The Life of Chester M. Whittaker||Biography, inspirational||Celeste E. Whittaker||Paperback/ $20|
|Founder Yawah Toe and Paramount Chief Wrea Musu, Heroes of Gedebo or Kleo, A Subsection of Grebo Land in Liberia||Folklore, oral history||William K. Reeves, Alphonsus N. Davis||Paperback/ $18|
|Kamp Olympik||Biography, humorous||Don Bragg, with Theresa Bragg, as told to Patricia Doherty||Paperback/ $20|
|The System Versus the Law||Biography, recovery||Kenneth Brown||Paperback/ $20|
|Titles for children/young adults||Genre/Age group||Author||Binding/ Retail price|
|The African Interior Mission||Fiction, Liberian culture (16 and older)||C. William Allen||Paperback/ $20|
|Learning English the Cultural Way||Poetry and quilting art (10 and older)||Gail A. Mitchell||Paperback/ $20|
|Under African Skies (June 2010||Children’s folklore (ages 4 to 8)||written by Roland C. Barksdale Hall, illustrated by Bill Murray||Paperback/ $11.95|
Ordering online is easy and saves time
You may request a group account to place your master order(s) in our online store. After AHLP creates your account, you will receive instructions on how to enter discount codes based on the quantity in your order. Order more books to save more and earn a higher profit.
AHLP's online store accepts payment by credit card or check.
If you pay by credit card, you will receive an order confirmation and sales receipt by e-mail.
If you opt to pay by check, you will receive an order confirmation and invoice by e-mail. Print it out and mail your payment to complete your order.